Sanitation/Solid Waste Collection
Solid Waste Collection ServicesThe City contracts with Texas Disposal Systems for garbage collection services and all services within the city limits are to be provided by them.
- Click HERE to view Residential Rates
- Pick-up routes are Monday & Thursday or Tuesday & Friday, depending on which zone you are in (Click HERE to view TDS Zone Map)
- Pick-up is limited to only what is in your poly cart; Any additional trash beside/near your poly cart will not be collected
- Customers can request additional poly carts for an additional monthly charge by calling the Utilities Department at (979)541-5000, option 1
- Brush or bulk service is on your second pickup day of the week (a Brush/Bulk Pick-up Request must be made online or by phone at (844)873-7734); One Brush/Bulk pick-up is permitted per month
- Residents participating in the utility Senior Citizen Discount Program may schedule an unbundled brush pick-up by calling (979)541-5075 (limited to 6 cubic yards)
- Click HERE to view Commercial Rates
- Pick-up routes are the same as for residential customers; Monday & Thursday or Tuesday & Friday, depending on which 'zone' you are in
- Commercial Containerized Service is available for set rates according to size and number of pick-ups: Click HERE to view rates
Texas Disposal Systems' Observed Holidays:
- New Years Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
*If a holiday falls on an observed service day, pick up will be provided on the following day.
Location: 1698 Cr 303, El Campo Texas, 77437
Phone Number: (979)541-5095
Monday: 8 am - 5 pm (closed from 12-1 or lunch)
Wednesday: 8 am - 12 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm (closed from 12-1 or lunch)
El Campo Residential Customers:
- El Campo residents must provide proof of residency by presentation of water bill receipt and/or by a valid driver's license
- City of El Campo residential customers - one trip per month
- Brush - up to 6 cubic yards no charge
- Bulky materials/trash - up to 3 cubic yards no charge
- Other materials and materials exceeding monthly limit $30 per cubic yard (minimum $30)
- Motorcycle Tires - $10/ea.
- Tires less than 16” - $10/ea.
- Tires 20” – 24” - $20/ea.
- Tires 25’ – 28” - $40/ea.
- Tires 29” – 38” - $60/ea.
- Tires 39” – 48” - $80/ea.
- Shredded Tires - $60/Cu.Yd.
- Rim on Tires is an additional $10/ea.
Outside City Customers:
Minimum Charge: $40
Pickup trucks Bed Level Over bed level up to pickup roof
Compact - up to 5.5' $45 $75
Standard - up to 6.5' $65 $100
Long bed - up to 8.2' $75 $120
Appliances - Refrigerators (without Freon & properly tagged), Microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, clothes driers, stoves: $50
Clean metal (unload in metal container): no charge
Pickup truck with trailer: $40 per cubic yard
Construction material: $40 per cubic yard
Asphalt shingles: $100 per cubic yard
Mattresses or box springs: $40 each
Sofa, Couch, or Love seat: $40 each
Sofa/Sleeper: $60 each
No tires will be accepted from Outside City customers
Prohibited materials (For all customers) :
- Railroad ties
- Hazardous materials
- Brush from outside City of El Campo
- Brush from commercial contractors
- Liquids, paint
Cubic yards will be determined by measuring cubic feet of materials & converting to cubic yards:
Height (feet) X Width (feet) X Length (feet) divided by 27 = Cubic Yards